Monday 3 March 2014

Cuvee.. the Oscars of the wine industry


CUVEE...
also referred to as,
The Oscars of the Wine Industry
 
I have been fortunate to attend
the last 7 years.
 
 Cuvee has changed a lot over time,
but a few things have remained the same..
 
Incredible food, top shelf Niagara wines
and a gorgeous array of beautiful dresses 
and stylish suits.
 
 
 
It is Jesse and I's most anticipated annual event,
because it combines all our favorite things;
Food, wine, fashion
& each other.
*loving*
 
It holds a lot of meaning to me,
as this is where I met my life partner.
 
 
Unfortunately, I forgot my camera this year.
All I had was my phone...
and it died shortly after arriving.
 
I wish I could have captured the food presentation..
simply exquisite - I couldn't pick a favorite.
 
We discovered some great new Niagara wines
that will be filling the wine cellar soon.
 
Bachelder Wismer Vineyards 2011 Chardonnay $44.95
G. Maruis Silver Line 2010 EPIC (Merlot/Cab Sauv/Cab Franc) $29.95
Pondview Estates 2011 Bella Terra Chardonnay $22.20
Westcott Vineyards Oaked Chardonnay - yet to be released 
 
The evening led into an after party
with JONESY (a local band)
leading the dance floor
and a champagne/icewine/beer open bar for all attendees.
 
 
 

Photo: Jen and I @Cuvee
 
Another great Cuvee!!
 
If I had watched the Oscars beforehand..
 
My dress choice would have been one of the following two:
 
 
Probably a good thing it wasn't!
 
xo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment