Wednesday 5 March 2014

Gettin' Nailed

 
 
And no..
I'm not referring to anything sexual
*for a change*
 
Some women have a routine of getting
manicures and/or pedicures regularly.
 
Then there are others who only do it occasionally,
 like for a special event.
 
 Getting a manicure or pedicure can be a wonderful stress relieving way to indulge a bit.
 
Whenever I have an event or upcoming trip,
I hit up 'The Nail Shop'
on Vine St. and Carlton in St. Catharines.
 
The two ladies, both named Monica,
do an amazing job with "hip" designs.
 
The quality job done at this particular place,
always lasts me 3 weeks.
I get gel nails every time,
as I don't have any nails of my own.
 
 
Trip Nails
 
 
Christmas Party Nails
 
 
 
Cuvee Nails
 
 
Nautical Birthday Nails


I LOVE trying out new nail designs
and colors.
 
I can't wait to go back and get the hot pink
for Vegas in May.
 
 
If your looking for a great nail salon,
I'd highly recommend 'the Monica's'
aka "The Nail Shop".
 
Now go get nailed!
 
xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment