Thursday 17 April 2014

Blogs.. the non-readers read.

Reading..
 
A hobby I have yet to enjoy.
 
I have about 50 books that I've purchased throughout the years,
in hopes I'd become a "reader",
 
all which still have book marks in them.
 
A sad truth is.. the only book I ever made it through is
"Why men love Bitches".
Fascinating.
 
 
 
I wish I was more into books.
 
I have tried going into Chapters to find a "good read",
and all I walk out with is a couple fashion magazines and some home décor.
 
But as of recently...
I have become highly addicted to reading blogs.
 
There are 6 blogs that I will not go a day without reading,
and will give them the credit they deserve.
 
Fashion Blogs
 
 
 
McKenna Bleu is my all time favorite.
I share the same fashion loves
(she also believes Kate Spade can do no wrong)
 as well as similar wedding anniversary dates.
*awww* 
 
Home Décor Blogs
 
 
 
Jillian Harris.. from a Bachelor love to a design icon. Love her ideas.
 
Food Blogs
 
 
 
 Healthy Recipes, Dinner party ideas.. I'm all over it!
 
So if you aren't so much into the ol' paperback,
and have already thrown your 20-20 vision out by starring at a computer screen all day at your job,
why not take on a couple blog reads.
 
Find your favs, and read away.
 
My favorite way to start a Saturday.
 
 
 XO
 
-Tshizzle
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm a huge SMP fan too, I love there cute wedding ideas! Have u ever read this one? http://www.ohthelovelythings.com/

    I hope u post your summer wardrobe soon, I can't wait for sunny days and bikinis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katee, I will be posting that early next week ;) Stay tuned! Some great online finds! Thanks for the blog recommendations, i'll be sure to check It out!

      Delete