Friday 4 April 2014

March Break.. from blogging.

Most Canadians would not be saying this past month went by quickly...
 
I on the other hand, have no idea where March went.
 
For the Vidals, this was an extremely busy month
consisting of eating, drinking and socializing.
 
I photographed most of our activities in March
with my quality Blackberry camera :S,
in hopes that I'd wake up with the motivation to blog about it.

 No such luck.
 
It seems all I needed,
 was to refresh the look of my blog!
*or should I say, get my techy sister to do it for me*
 
Before I dive back into revealing all that
I have put into my stomach this past month,
I will admit.... it did catch up with me a bit.
 
A mini 3 day detox,
going "hard" at the gym
 (aka adding 5 minutes to my 20 minute workout)
and staying low key for a week
was what I needed to get my bod back on track.
 
I feel fantastic today!
 
I have changed up a couple of my eating habits
to justify the bag of chips I will crush later in the day.
 
Here's what I start my day with:
 
A Protein Packed Smoothie
 
One banana
Spoonful of Almond butter
1/3 cup rolled oats (organic)
1 teaspoon Cocoa powder
1/2 cup Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
2 teaspoons Chai seeds
1/2 cup Vanilla unsweeted Soy milk
1/2 cup water
 
Then I magic bullet the crap out of it.
 
 
And there you have a morning breaky that will fill you until...
well...
snack time!
 
Happy to be BOTB...
Back on the Blog.
 
All this time I wasn't blogging..
I was online Spring Wardrobe shopping....
Stay tuned for a few of my fav latest purchases!
 
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
 
xo
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment