Friday 25 April 2014

A Winning Coconut Curry

Spicin' things up tonight in the Vidal House.

It's always a good idea to keep the husband interested..
kitchen and bedroom being the two main departments.

So far this evening, I have focused on the kitchen.

I decided to try a new recipe (always risky)
and make a very healthy
Coconut Curry
(vegan friendly)

I got the recipe from my favorite food blogger,
The Minimalist Baker.

It's called the "30 minute Coconut Curry".

I paired this with a Barrel Aged Chardonnay
from Toasted Head winery in California.
(On sale in Vintages now for $14.95
& shout out to my aunt & fellow Chard Lover
for finding this gem)
 
Healthy Ingredients
 
 
 
 
 
Certainly not the most "effortless" meal I've made,
but a winner with the husband..
which could only lead to great things later tonight ;)
 
On that note, Sleep well!

xo







4 comments:

  1. Hi Tanya! I'm Alex and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog, Passion for Fashion, Food, & Wine! If you could email me back at Alex.d(at)weddingtonway(dot)com that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good post. This post gives truly quality information. I’m definitely going to look into it. Really very useful tips are provided here. Thank you so much. Keep up the good works. occhiali da sci oakley

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's likewise the mixture of innovation into the creation of dress materials. Various types of refined sewing machines and devices have been created. Gone are the days when style creation is simply restricted to the nearby tailor or dressmaker along the road. Today, huge enterprises have come into the style business. Cute fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries everlush

    ReplyDelete