Tuesday 14 January 2014

About Me

What is a woman without Instagram to do?

Answer: Create a blog.

Since joining facebook in 2006, there hasn't been a day I haven't logged on, and been tempted to post a mouth watering picture of our dinner, a vintage bottle of wine we've opened, or an outfit worthy of pinterest.

Although the feedback from facebook is both satisfying and equitable, I realize the focus of instagram has a more just use for what I am looking to post.

Why do I not have instagram you ask?

Answer: I have fat thumbs. This has altered my use of an iphone touch screen keyboard, and held me back in the blackberry world where a key pad is my saving grace. Imagine typing with your two big toes and you will understand my need for keys.

I am no photographer, but taking pictures of food and wine gives me far too much joy to be wasted; When I scroll back on my pictures of a years worth of food and wine intake - my mouth salivates, and I often question how I'm not 700 pounds.

I am 26 years old, married to a wine enthusiast, have worked in the wine industry for 8 years come February 2014, and live for the next meal I eat - truly. The way I see it, is if you can look fabulous while sipping that 1977 Robert Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon paired with the finest cut of waygu beef and creamed spinach , why wouldn't you - Life is too short!

My name is Tanya Vidal

Welcome to my passion for Fashion, Food and Wine.



My husband and I

No comments:

Post a Comment