Tuesday 28 January 2014

Kill your winter blues today!

 
 
 
I was notified I would be coming home from vacation, to a "Polar Vortex"...
which didn't make the plane ride home any easier...
 
but I can honestly say, I have ENJOYED it!
 
This weather gives me an opportunity to wear some of my most favorite
jackets, scarves, toques and boots.

Hat - Cole Haun
Jacket - North Face
Scarf - Coach
Boots - Hunter
 To crank the fireplace, grab a book and blanket and 
enjoy a hot chocolate (with baileys).



And to put those flannel pj's and matching slippers to use!
 

It's a time you don't have to feel guilty as you sit on the couch
and demolish a bag of Balsamic and sweet onion chips,
a bottle of wine
and an entire season of your favorite show. *Currently plowing through "Suits".*
(not that I ever feel guilty for any of those things)
 
It's a time to embrace the comfort of your home.
 
Without the vortex, I can never justify driving
 to the mailbox that's literally 10 feet away.
 
This winter has been one of my favorites.
 
I say embrace the vortex!!
 
... soon enough, guys will have ball sweat and girls with have boob sweat
and we'll all smell like suntan lotion and mosquito repellent.  
 
Use this weather to your advantage,
and enjoy a cozy winter in!
 
xo
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: