Thursday 16 January 2014

Kate Spade New York.. or Niagara?

 
 
Classy, Sophisticated, Bold, and Colorful.
 
She had me at "New York".
 
My obsession began when searching for a pair of mint colored pumps.
I stumbled across these beauties on amazon.com and immediately fell in love with the designer.
 
 
From that point on, I called a spade a spade!
 
Jesse, my husband, became quite aware of my obsession when the credit card bills rolled in
...and lucky for me, supports my love for Kate. 
 
This classy black bag he bought me for my birthday is my
"everyday-er" for work and travel - I absolutely adore it.
 
 
I find the simplicity of this bag is what makes it.
The inside of it is lined with different shades of pink polka dots;
It adds an element of sass!
 
Even her bangles are bang on!
 
 
I found the nautical bangle at the Kate Spade outlet in the States for $20.00, and ordered the gold bridesmaid bangle from Bloomingdales for my sister and I.
I  have a US mailbox that makes online shopping too easy.
 
All this shopping online and at US stores...
 
only to recently discover....
 
The Bay AND Chapters carry a selection of Kate Spade products......
 
Kate Spade in Niagara?!  How could I be so out of the loop? I thought I could only find her in New York!
 
(local Chapters display)
 
As I was perusing Chapters yesterday for a book to read on my upcoming vacation,
I stumbled on this display and forgot why I was there.
 
Who needs a book when you can buy Kate Spade notepads and write your own books!
 
The colorful look of this display, and the perfect packaging could capture even the non Kate Spade lover.
 
I left without a book... and instead with a vision of my new at home office with Kate pencils (that I won't even use cause they are too pretty), stamps, and note pads.
 
"Free Shipping and free returns to 50 States"
will no longer be as tempting now that I know Kate also lives in my backyard.
 
So long for now Kate Spade New York, Hello Kate Spade Niagara.
 

4 comments:

  1. love
    xx soph

    seebysoph.blogspot.com.au
    follow me on
    www.bloglovin.com/sophiachidson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know now days in market there are numerous brands and designs available for jewelry but I must say that, if you are searching for best jewelry then you have to look no other than Kate Spade jewelry.
    Kate Spade bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the nautical bangle at the Kate Spade outlet in the States for ... okatespade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found the nautical bangle at the Kate Spade outlet in the States for $20.00, and ordered the gold bridesmaid bangle from Bloomingdales for ... spadeoutlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete