Wednesday 15 January 2014

Feeling Greek?

Go Joe!

 
The first time I was introduced to Joe Feta's  (located on Lake Street in St. Catharines), was when I pronounced, Once a week, we're going Greek!
 
My husband and I have an appreciation for good take out;  There's nothing more relaxing after a busy work day, than having someone else cook for you as you sit on your couch in your sweats and kill 10 episodes of a season on Netflix. (currently the Walking Dead)
 
When we decided yesterday evening felt like a "Joe" kind of evening, the excitement in both of us resembled that of a child who just got what they wanted for Christmas.
 
Being creatures of habit, we order the same thing every time:

Dinner for 2

2 pork souvlaki or gyro,
plus garlic bread plus Greek salad,
 plus 2 pops.

   Take out only $ 15.95
 
 
Being non pop drinkers, I take this as an opportunity to stock up on Gingerale -
It's always good to be prepared in case the flu hits us!
Pop goes into the fridge for a worse day, and Joes goes in our stomachs.

Gone in minutes.
 
So fast,  I forgot to take a picture! *idiot
 
As I bring the take out boxes to the recycling, I feel satisfied every time.
(not quite the same feeling I get when carrying the Mcdonalds bags to the garbage)
 
To those who haven't had the pleasure of killing a gyro or two, try Joes!
Price is right, and quality Is top notch!
 
(bon appetit)

No comments:

Post a Comment