Friday 17 January 2014

From Boots... to Bikinis

 
One week. 7 days. 168 hours.
 
Sun. Sandals. Sex.
 
Nothing beats the feeling of driving to the airport in a blizzard
and swapping your boots for bikinis..
 
That will be me tonight!!
 
Packing should be simple when heading somewhere hot,
as most of the time is spent nearly naked.
 
WRONG.
 
My weakness: bikinis.
 
52 bikinis? What's one more! Latest addition purchased last night:
 
 
 
When you own 53 bikinis with only 7 days to wear them, packing becomes complicated.
 
So here's how I take 53, and choose 7.
 
My Staples:
Leopard
Nautical
Black
 
I own:
6 leopards, 4 nautical , and 6 blacks.
There we have 16 bikinis down to 3.
 
Down 7 more by eliminating the ones I wore on my last vacation.
 
The remaining 30 are selected based on my current breast size, fitness state, and mood.
Throw in 4 cute beach cover-ups and I'm set!
 
Bikinis - packed!
 
The Beach Bag
 
 
Includes:
-Suntan lotion/oil
-Wallet filled with small bills to tip the staff
-A couple magazines to "better myself"
-Bug Spray
-Scope
-Mini Shampoo/Conditioners
-Deodorant
-Fedora
-Ipod (getting charged when I took this pic)
-Ketchup
 
Why Ketchup you ask?
Because Cuba's version of ketchup sucks...
and I like my fries on the beach.
 
Beach Bag - Packed!
 
The tough decisions in packing are done,
 and the rest of the clothing just falls into the suitcase.
 
I can't' wait to use my new HEYS carry on purse.
Completely unnecessary purchase,
 but Leopard and I have a hard time resisting one another.
 
 
 
And there we have it;
Another trip for the books ahead!
 
I'll most likely come back with some sun poisoning,
mosquito bites and weight..
 so don't become too jealous!
 
Until I return, BON VOYAGE, and keep warm!!
 
CHEERS!
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Loving these bikini's! Definitely have suit envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "and I like my fries on the beach" made me laugh ahaha you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete