Tuesday 11 February 2014

Fifty Shades of Big Lips

Can I get a HOLLA to all my sistas
who have large and in charge lips!
 
I would LOVE to wear 50 shades of lipstick and change up my lip color for every outfit...
But unfortunately,
most colors make me look like I just ate a rainbow for lunch.
 
I tried the big bold red lip one day....
and my husband asked me
What happened to my face.
 
 
Trying to extenuate something that's already
rather large apparently doesn't work for me.
 
So I tend to keep in the
pale pastel and nude shades.
 
My ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE lipstick brand
is Yves Saint Laurent.

From the packaging, to the selection of colors,
to even the smell of the lipstick..
It's just beautiful.
 
$39.00 at Sephora
 
I love MAC's lipstick
in Rose Lily
$16.00 at the MAC in the Bay 
 
An inexpensive brand of lip color
and moisturizer I also use is
Baby Lips by Maybelline.
 $3.95
at Walmart or Shoppers
 
Lipstick color can be a hard one to shop for,
but when your husband thinks you resemble that of a clown with anything brighter than pale...
your choices become a lot easier.
 
Next time your out shopping for that fabulous shade of red lip color,
pucker up and love every second of how fabulous you look.
 
I can only dream!  
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment