Monday 10 February 2014

Food and Friends make Fridays my Favorite!

 
 
There's something about completing a week of obligations,
and entering a weekend of choice..
which makes Friday the most anticipated day
of the week for Monday-Friday-er's.
 
I am SO fortunate to have a boss who allows me to work 
hours that accommodate my early rising self! 
(5:10am baby)
I start at 7am, and finish work at 2pm.
 
For me, Friday afternoon wine and cheese starts at 230pm...
Which usually leads to
"date night" in the evening
 
13th Street 2011 Sandstone Chardonnay
is one of my favorite local Chards
Retails for$29.95
 
My girlfriend and I enjoyed a bottle on Friday,
along with our usual snacks to tie us over until dinner.
 
After consuming mass amounts of cheese and such,
 a nap is usually in order to re-fuel for the evening.
 
My husband and I usually hit up one of our fav Friday night spots, the Keg in St. Catharines.
 (I will write about the Keg in a future post)
 
My girlfriend joined us this week,
and together we enjoyed a wonderful evening out.
 
 
Fridays rarely disappoint,
and this one was no exception!
 
Good Wine..
Good Food..
 
and good company!
 
What more could you ask from a Friday?
 
Mondays don't suck as much when you can anticipate another Friday only 5 days away.
 
Give yourself something to look forward to at the end of the week,
you've earned it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment