Friday 7 February 2014

I ain't no Cougar, Leopard on the other hand...

Leopard should be a color.
 
I find it looks fabulous on females of all ages
 
 
 
I have a hard time resisting purchasing anything with a leopard pattern on it
 
 
A tiny glimpse of a fraction of Leopard items I own..
Purses, shoes, scarves, bathing suits, socks,
undergarments, blazers, blouses, makeup bags,
 slippers, eye mask... you name it,
I'll probably have it in leopard. 
 
 
One of my favorite items is my travel pillow,
of all things.
 
 
Id be that person walking down the street
in a full on leopard jacket.
 
One day, if I'm blessed with a girl of my own...
she will resemble that of a leopard.
I will start her off at birth in one of these:
and then proceed to dress her
like she belongs in Africa
 
 
A shout out to those of you who share
my love for this sexy pattern.
 
Embrace the animal in you!
 
Prrrrrr
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment